Friday 14 December 2012

Would love for christmas

Helloooo guys. Again, I'm having to apologise for not posting anything in a long while. It's been a mad couple of weeks. Anyway here's a little wishlist! Enjoy.

  1. Jersey Skater Skirt- £16 from Topshop
  2. Lip Crayon In Arcade- £7 from Topshop 
  3. Kristen. Green Gemstone Necklace- £16 from Regal Rose
  4. Green Speckle Skater Skirt- £16 from Topshop
  5. A Million Kisses Lip Tint- £5.50 from Lush
  6. Vitamin E Hand And Nail Treatment- £8 from The Body Shop
  7. Nails In Ashes And Fire- £6 from Topshop 
  8. Grey Marl Speckle Skater Skirt- £16 from Topshop
Fairly Topshop heavy post but I just love these skirts! Also, I already have the lip crayon. It's a lovely plum/red colour when applied lightly but quite purple when put on heavily. When I want to go for a bolder colour I like to mix it in with a red shade to get a deep burgundy. 
I hope you have a lovely weekend! Can't wait for Christmas to get here. Thanks for reading.x

1 comment:

  1. Lovely post:) I think your blog is great!
    Following you now hope you follow back :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!