Wednesday 28 November 2012

My new cute tights

Hello everyone! I hope that you're all well.
I've been wanting some cute heart tights for ages but I could never seem to find the type I wanted. A few days ago, I was browsing ASOS and there they were! The exact kind I was looking for and they were reduced!
ASOS Heart Sheer Tights from ASOS- £8 (Currently £6)


My friend told me that she often wears another pair of thin tights on top of any patterned tights that she wears. This is because it makes it harder for the ones you're wearing to rip and it just keeps you that little bit warmer in the winter. Obviously it's up to you whether or not you want to do this but here are some photos just to show you what it looks like. The tights are slightly darker but you can still see the pattern well. 



I really love these tights and I will definitely wear them a lot (although they'll probably tear soon being as I can be so clumsy).
Have a lovely week everyone! x

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting!