Tuesday 6 November 2012


Hello everyone! I hope that you're all well. I'm so sorry for my lack of blogging.

Anyway, I just wanted to show off a nail varnish that I bought a little while ago.
Carnival from Urban Outfitters- £6 (currently part of a 3 for £15 offer!)
I love the colours in this nail varnish and the way it sparkles is just so pretty! I also have Cosmo and Tarot from Urban Outfitters. I can't find Tarot on the website but it's basically the same as Gypsy Night from Topshop. I apologise on behalf of my horrendous nails. I play the violin so long, lovely nails are a luxury I can not enjoy.

 

 


I'm so chuffed because I got my first university offer! It was from my insurance uni (the one I want to go to if I can't get the grades for the others) but even so, it's a massive relief to know that I'm going to university next year! I've been having lots of tests and horribleness at college at the moment so I've been fairly busy. I'm also waiting for my free sample of Fit Me Foundation from Maybelline so I can possibly do a little review on that.
I hope that you're all having a good week! Thanks for reading.x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!