Thursday 1 November 2012

I went shopping

Hello all! I hope you're all well. I did some shopping today and thought I'd share some of my purchases! 


 
This is lovely purse that I wanted from a previous post. It cost me £12 from Accessorize. I love how it looks and how it's set out. The colour is gorgeous however the photos don't do it justice as I took them in the evening and the lighting in my room is awful. 
If you like what you see, you can purchase this purse from here

I've been meaning to buy this lip butter for ages now and only got around to it today. It's a lovely smelling, lovely tasting, dragon fruit lip butter from The Body Shop. It cost me £4 but I didn't mind because 100% of the profits go to charity! 75% will go to the charity you choose out of the ones The Body Shop are supporting and the other 15% will go to The Body Shop Foundation which is their own charity.
Here you can find out some more information about the campaign and here is where you can buy this lovely lip butter. I have to say, I'm not sure how you choose your charity online however you definitely can in store

 
I wasn't going to buy a jumper but I saw this in H&M and couldn't resist! It's so soft and I've wanted a grey jumper for a while. This jumper cost me £12.99 which I think is a steal compared to the prices of some jumpers at the moment. Most of the ones I see are £20+. You may have to wear something underneath it as it's a little see through, but in this weather I don't find layering up to be a problem.
I can't actually find a link to the jumper on the H&M site so you're going to have to root around the shop I'm afraid!

On another note I am absolutely drowning in revision. I've got a biology test next Monday, a physics text next Friday and I still have tonnes of EPQ research and writing to do. Sigh. I hope your week is going better than mine. Thanks for reading.x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!