Thursday 15 November 2012

Shoes!

Hello everyone. I'm sorry that I've not posted anything in forever. I've not had a lot to blog about and I've had tonnes of work to do.

Anyway, a few days ago I ordered some shoes from Amazon. I wasn't sure about them when ordering because I've never really worn wedges before and I've never bought shoes from Amazon. They arrived today which was a nice surprise being as they were estimated to arrive next Friday.



     





I love these shoes. They're really comfortable and look great. They're from a company called SoYouShoes but I couldn't find these particular shoes on the site. If you're interested in buying them you can get them from Amazon here. They cost me £17.99, and including P&P I paid a total of £21.94 which I consider to be very reasonable for what they are.
Have a lovely weekend everyone! Until the next time.x

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting!