Saturday 27 October 2012

Shoes

Hello all.
I've been meaning to get some shoes for a while now being as I only have about two pairs that I actually wear. While browsing the internet I came across these which I really liked.

  1. Artist Block Heel Lace-Ups (in burgundy) from Topshop- £78
  2. ASOS ACCOLADE Suede Platform Ankle Boots from ASOS- £65
  3. Dark Green Slipper Shoes from New Look- £15.99 (Currently £10.99 on sale!) 
  4. Navy Suede Block Heel Ankle Boots from River Island- £65
  5. Dr Martens 1461 Shoe (Purple in Crushed Velvet) from Dr Martens- £90
  6. Office Dynamite Brown Leather from Office- £85
  7. Artist Block Heel Lace-Ups (in black) from Topshop- £78
They're all so pretty! I can't afford any of them but ah well, I can wish. 
Enjoy the rest of your day! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!