Wednesday 17 October 2012


Hi, hello
The photo above is me and this is a new blog so I thought that I would introduce myself to all of my zero readers!
Anyway, my name is Aleesha Patel. My friends all call me Leesh so if my name is mentioned on here it will probably be as that. I'm 17 years old at the moment and I am at college studying my A-levels. I study biology, maths and physics and am also doing an EPQ (big, long, horrid essay). I want to go to university next year and study mechanical engineering (fun!). I have a boyfriend called Sam and a pet snake called Fanta, both are lovely beings.
You'll probably gather more about my personality as this blog progresses (or maybe not if I get frustrated and delete it like I did the last one).
That's all I think! Let me know if you want to know more.
Leesh.x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!