Saturday 20 October 2012

My life at the moment

I've not really been sure about what to post recently so I thought I'd just do a load of pictures summarising my life at this moment in time. Considering I don't have photoshop I'm pretty pleased with this!

  1. I'm doing a lot of revision recently (thanks A-levels) so I've given different days different priorities. Today is my "maths day", which includes a lot of mechanics revision as I have the exam in January. Hooray.
  2. Again, more maths. I've not started C4 at the moment so it's just C3. I'm also doing a C1 retake in January so I'm trying to revise that too.
  3. I ordered this top from Monki the other day and I'm really excited for it to get here. It was on sale and only cost me £4!
  4. I ordered this bag from Monki as well. This cost £6 but was not on sale. It was all good until I saw how much the postage and packaging was (£6!). I bought them both anyway though because they're both lovely and a bag and top from town would probably cost more than £16. 
  5. UCAS- ugh. My tutor submitted my application recently and I wasn't aware until I got an email from UCAS telling me that they had it. Luckily there was nothing I wanted to change on it. I know that Leicester currently have my application and are considering it but I don't know about any of the others yet! It's all pretty terrifying. 
  6. I know everyone and their mother has velvet clothes at the moment but I love this velvet skirt from Topshop and really want it. Maybe it'll be mine once I get some more money.
  7. I thought these raccoon gloves from Accessorize were really cute and would quite like them for the winter. It's getting cooler and cooler outside. I can't be doing with waking up while it's still dark either, it's so demotivating! 
  8. This lovely lad is Orlando Higginbottom a.k.a Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs and I have the pleasure of seeing him live on Tuesday! I'm so excited! 
  9. This is a really nice, basic skirt from River Island  which would go well with quite a few of my tops and jumpers. Hopefully I can get my hands on it soon! 
  10. I ordered this coconut body butter a couple of days ago from The Body Shop and I'm eagerly anticipating using it.  
So that's me at the moment! I doubt I have any readers but feel free to comment with what you're up to recently. Is there anything you've got your eye on for this winter? 
Thanks for reading!x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!