Wednesday 24 October 2012

Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs

Hello all.
Yesterday I went to see Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs live.
It was at Rock City and it's the first time I've actually been there so I was surprised by the size of the venue (I thought it was quite small). Me and my boyfriend were the first ones in so we got a good view!
The support was a lovely guy called Roosevelt who was really good. I hadn't heard much of his stuff but I was really impressed and will definitely listen to him more. This is his song called Sea. It might not be everyone's cup of tea but I really like it. In my opinion however, he's better live than in studio.
Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs was great. It was a really upbeat gig. There were two dancers that came on stage for some songs who were fab. There was a lot of confetti being shot around which really got us all going and towards the end they threw a blow up dinosaur into the crowd!
Overall it was a great gig and I had a wonderful time although my knees are worse for wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!