Wednesday 24 October 2012

Things arrived!


Mimmi singlet in whipped mint from Monki- £4
Colours- whipped mint, mellow me yellow, candy tongue 
The top is lovely however for me, I find it's a little low under the arms and my bra strap shows. It's a lovely colour though so if you like it and you are concious of this you could easily wear a bandeau underneath or something.


 Almira bag maps from Monki- £6
I really like this bag. The map pattern on it is beautiful. I'm really glad I bought it. It's really spacious too so  it would quite comfortably accommodate my books and folders. I am a bit weary of using it at college though because it's so nice and I don't want it to get ruined!


Coconut body butter from The Body Shop- £13.00 (I purchased it for £8.45 on sale)
This body butter smells amazing however I haven't had a chance to use it. I have lots of Soap and Glory body butter that I got earlier this year and I was going to wait until it was finished but I think I'll give it a sneaky try and perhaps post a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!